Final Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Longest Night (Act 3 - All Players)

+4
Typhus
lord_luapssor
DEATH
Admin
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Longest Night (Act 3 - All Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Longest Night (Act 3 - All Players)

Post  Anon Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 am

Gunson watches the scene unravel. Muttering a colourful barrage of words under his breath.
Looking over to his Para lads (16 AASR):

"Corporal. I'm heading down there to talk with the commander. I want eight of you with me at thirty meters behind, spacing of ten meters in extended line, you know the drill."

Motioning to the Abrams Commander:

"Keep that HEAT locked onto those APC's, if you hear me radio to fire then show no mercy."

Looking over to Grease:

"Grease mate, as we're here you want to see what you can do for that med truck. I'm not keen to have a trail of petrol lighting up our path for charlie to see."

Generalising to all the men.

"Keep yourselves disembarked, find some local cover..." looking across at the open plains and ankle deep grass "... well somewhere in this $h1t hole, keep yourselves spread out but close enough to embark in swift time."

Gunson grabs hold of two 2km radios. Donning one of them himself he waves to the now assembled Paratroopers to follow. Gunson switches to the allied frequency and in English and Portugese announces that he is moving down with a small squad of men to negotiate. Setting off at nearly a sprint he finds himself passing Sanchez.

"Nice shooting Sanchez. Think you gave the f***ers reason to pause!" Throwing the spare 2km radio to him. "Put that on mate and make sure you grab one whenever you move away from our position. I want you to stay here and scope out that sniper as soon as. When you find him announce to me on the radio "Den is open", understand? If you get an order to fire put one through his skull."

Last edited by Kindraed on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Anon
Anon

http://www.twitter.com/theinnerpaul

Back to top Go down

The Longest Night (Act 3 - All Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Longest Night (Act 3 - All Players)

Post  Typhus Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:15 am

as Gunson walk's past he throw's a 2km radio to Sanchez he say's to him

"thank's sir"

Sanchez make's a remark about the sniper

"if i find him he's mine"

as Gunson and some men walk past him Sanchez put's the radio on and get's back to looking for his new 'friend' he look's over the silo's again and turns his attention to the barn hoping to catch a glimp's at the sniper and kill him before he gets a chance to kill some of the men or even Gunson if thing's go wrong.
Typhus
Typhus

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilone Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 am

Duke holds his 2k hand radio to his mouth and with a sly grin, says quietly over the allied channel.

"Before everyone out there gets gun ho, I have a question for ya partna. How fast is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

Duke waits for a response.
Evilone
Evilone

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:14 am

There is a moments pause then a reply comes through in a heavily French accent. "African or European?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://finaldamnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 am

No one seems ready to fire on the 'French' side, as their troops reach the downed men and help them by shoulders back towards the direction of house and shed. The rain continues to pour down harder then ever as a message runs over the allied frequency in a thick accented English voice; "No more blood shed eh? Your welcome to come in, but leave the dog who has been firing at my men in the rain."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilone Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Duke lets out a small burst of laughter over the radio and responds with.
"African you dirty french bastard! How is the legion treating you these days Philip? You can tell me ova a nice glass of bubbly after you get your men to stand down, and I will do the same partna."

Duke switches channels to the companys own private channel.

"Major Wiedermann sir, I suggest we stand down. I know these french poodles, they are good boys. Theres obviously been a mistake. Come on in. Ova."
Evilone
Evilone

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Bear claps Duke on the shoulder;" I hope ya' know 'im well bro, cause Im sick o hunkerin' down in the rain gettin' water down mah crack. Let's go see if they got a fire burnin' in 'dere".

With that he motions to the Miller and Davis to catch up, and shoulders his rifle before heading towards the barn door. As he gets to the door he pauses and speaks in a loud voice in his typically thick american accent, "Knock knock! Incoming friendly 4 man reccy squad lookin' for a warm fire tah hunker down with .. an' a warm meal. Our weapons are holstered!."
As Bear waits he raises his arms to ensure that his actions cannot be taken as hostile, motioning for the rest of his squad to follow suit.
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 pm

With a some laughter three men drop down the walls from the roof of the shed, using rope to repel them down near Bear, Duke and the Rangers. One unhooks then approaches the group with his hand out to be shake, "Was wondering what you Dzentl'man were doing, welcome to Fort Griger. Let's get out of 'he rain." He pushes open the door.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Bear moves forward with a grin, taking the offered hand and shaking it heartily.

"Master Serg'nt Bear Atkins, Platoon Sgn't Duke Wade Green beret currently attached to the 5/50/2nd RCT and privates Miller and Davis reccy boys, at yer service."

With hardly a pause he heads in out of the rain ." An' what tha' 'ell is a Grigor ..."
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiedermann Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Weidermann visibly relaxes as the immediate threat of violence subsides.

“ Fox (Bear), Kindly give the Frenchman our numbers and tell him we’re coming in. Please arrange for me to meet their CO. Right men, head in. Be ready to take post in their local defence plan. Grease, get working on Kawalski’s ambo. Don’t be afraid to ask the French for help. Cpt Gunson, I think we should see if these gentlemen have a spare Geiger counter. Sgt Sanchez you lethal weapon, shoulder that bang stick and keep an exceptionally low profile. Don’t find yourself alone with the legionnaire. Right people in and out of the rain… Now!”
Wiedermann
Wiedermann

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Sighs audibly as he looks over at the fire spilling its warmth graciously on those surrounding it as he hears the radio cut in;

Fox (Bear), Kindly give the Frenchman our numbers and tell him we’re coming in. Please arrange for me to meet their CO.

He looks to the French soldiers accompanying him, "Can ya' arrange your officer tah be ready to receive tha' major seems he wants tah chit chat and clear this mess up." he nods once and reaches slowly for his radio as the French soldiers turns and moves away.

"This is Fox recievin' loud n' clear. Message is received and acknowledged Warfox. Reception table is bein' set as we speak. ova'"
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Some radios tuned to allied frequencies relay a message; "This is Second Battalion here, the Russians have pulled out. We have secur-"

The transmission is suddenly ended as a blinding flash of white light bursts over the entire area covering every field of vision. The darkness crawls back in once more like water running over rocks, within moments however suddenly the ground trembles terribly as the rain vanishes under a violent rush of air that consumes everything in its path, stealing anyone who is not protected inside structures or vehicles hearing and smashes into the buildings blowing out windows and rocking some men off their feet. For a few seconds time seems to have stopped, and then gently the rain pours back down upon the still earth.

In the haze of the aftermath soldiers pick themselves up and some inspect the damage; inside the shed a man comes down the ladder to address the American soldiers as they recover; "Sous-lieutenant Phillip, good to see you again - Better ecoulement out there and tell your men to get inside this shed -now-, radios are useless now, most of the vehicles too. I'm getting my men in." With that he turns with a group of his own men who have picked themselves up from the chaos and leads outside.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Picks up his Jump Kit and begins to walk in to the compound. "Poor Leroy, is hurt. We still have lot of work to do" Slaps the side of the truck. After hearing that all electronics are down he mumbles to himself. "Good thing that I don't have a monitor now."
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhus Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:33 am

Sanchez shoulder's his rifle and say's to the Major

"no disrespect sir but i can handle myself"

and not happy with what he had just heard over the radio he say's under his breath

"f#cking french dog's, i'll put a bullet between your f#cking eye's the first f#cking chance i get"

As Sanchez makes his way to the nearest shelter he is blinded by a flash of light and knocked to the ground.

"what the f#ck was that"

Sanchez say's as he pick's himself off the ground and continue's to make his way toward's the nearest shelter

"f#king frog f#ker's, "your welcome in but leave the dog who has been firing at my men in the rain"

he say's with a smart-ass look on his face
Typhus
Typhus

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:47 am

The force recon team move across to guns, reaching down and cheaking his pulse before one of them begins to carry him towards the ambulance as the other warily moves towards the french wounded. as he looks at there bloddied boddies he looks over his shoulder and yells for a medic before breaking open his aid kit and doing what he can to stop there bleeding. his actions are interupted by a blinding flash behind him, followed cloasly by a large shockwave, swearing under his breath, he grabs the man nearest to him, the man still clutching his hand radio and moves him towards the nearest shelter, calling for others to give him a hand.
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Minutes pass and the 'French' troops allow the allied unit to enter their large shed - Referred to them as a fort but not the farmhouse or silo. The vehicles are quickly checked over by Grease and the other support crew while the NCO's and officers meet with the two highest ranked French Soldiers named Phillip and Francis. The first thing the french soldiers wish the allied team to know is that their neutral and they wish they had met under better circumstances, they're allowed to stay with them eat a warm meal and settle in. They inform the team that they are leaving at dawn by train which will take them to France and that the train is owned by the Russians.

With a pause Phillip leans back in his seat and eyes off the collection of men, "Your lines are fifty kilometers south through a forest.. Foret of the Damne. About thirty meters in the woods gets so thick you can't see further then ten meters in any direction - And usually you can not see two meters. If you do not take the forest however you will need to take the roads around it, it reaches quite far and the Russians have divisions of men planted in those directions to counter your side. I am not quite sure what the forest has inside it.. Maybe two platoons of their men dug in somewhere in that hell hold, I know for a fact most men who enter there turn up dead at one stage or another however."

He glances at the window to the farmhouse, then back to the table. "We are mere observers here and are not suppose to be fighting on either side, I will inform you however my friends -" He glances at Duke and Bear, "That a great number of Russian units will be coming here to catch a ride on the train as well as us very soon, perhaps under the next couple of hours. This is their deport you see..."

Grease appears from the downstairs ladder entrance and travels with a bit of helpful information that the M1 Abrams can be repaired however it will take the better part of half a day to repair with both Armored section mechanics working on it. The five ton trucks are running fine, as is the 3/4 however the 2 1/2 will require some work, perhaps a hour or two before it will be running. The damaged Abrams will require the same amount of time as the operational one. Wind at the time of the impact outside was traveling towards Lowicz as well which comforts many.

Francis moves to one of the many human cut and reinforced windows on this second story of the large shed and gazes out into the night, biting down on his lip.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:33 am

With a nod to his men, Bear moves to where Francis is standing, clasping his shoulder quickly and psekaing in lowered tones to him.
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:43 pm

With a shriek that can only be metal shredding apart under the gust of a mighty thunderous explosion the southern side of the shed is suddenly illuminated, a collection of four orange lights burst into life in the outside rain and dark in the distance towards the groups convoy. As men rush to the southern windows to view out, they see the 3/4 illuminated by the burning wrecks of a couple of the five ton trucks attempt to pull off the railway only to be greeted with a HE blast of it's own and come to a dead stop, it's door bursting open and the driver pouring out into the rainy night on fire before collapsing onto the ground. A quick, lethal barrage of shots enters into the convoy from further down east in the distance - Within moments every man within the shed is moving with purpose towards stations French and allied alike and one soldier climbs up the ladder from below rushing to Phillip; "Russian! At least four tanks and about two kilometers east, some vehicles coming in from the north too, Monsieur!"

Phillip grunts audibly and turns to the allied soldiers as they move, "To the forest south! It's your only chance - They can't get vehicles through it, I doubt they will pick a fight with us however we can slow them down at least for now! Go and may God be with you Mon Amie!"

As he runs towards the ladder issuing orders he offers one last reminder; "Fifty Kilometers through Forst of Le Damne and your home."

(OOC Prepare for your own Forum Thread, continue on from it. Everyone will have their own keep too them!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3