Final Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 1 - The Free City of Krakow (All Players)

+2
lord_luapssor
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Act 1 - The Free City of Krakow (All Players) - Page 2 Empty Re: Act 1 - The Free City of Krakow (All Players)

Post  DEATH Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 am

with a satisfying click the the footlocker pop's open, carfully running his finger around the inside edge john cheaks for booby traps, finding none he opens the lid. as he looks inside john sees a collection of official looking documents,
with a grin john looks back to the group "pay dirt, boys and girls"
looking towards bear john shrugs "we knew that you were watching our backs, and beside... not many raiders or rouge units move as quetly as you do"
looking back to the foot locker john grabs some of the documents and starts leafing through them
"as for intel" john sasy as he eyes quickly scan the pages "we got told about an OP called RESET, was top priority apparently, that went sideways after a SRG called cutler sold them out or somesuch. apparently hes holed up in krakow. thats all i got before he kicked the bucket"
looking back to the group and showing the documents john shrugs might have some more info in here though"
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Act 1 - The Free City of Krakow (All Players) - Page 2 Empty Re: Act 1 - The Free City of Krakow (All Players)

Post  lord_luapssor Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:04 am

Seeing Bear attempting to find a pulse on the body Kawalski says, 'He's dead. Brought him back once. Just long enough to for him to give some information. No way I could have brought him back again. Well if we weren't in the in the middle of BFE he might have had a chance. Think our friendly Frenchman Lawrance is right, we should move out now that we have done all we can here." Walking back to the Hum-Vee he starts to read the papers he collected.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:03 am

Bear frowns as he sights the unit designation and a familiar tattoo on the mans upper arm. "I know this unit ...US 20th Special Forces Group ... B team ... bunch o tough arsed f#$%ers. I think I found what was left o them. bout 50 plus unknowns, though they were military I would say from the the uniform boot tread, ambushed the unit from the road edge. Bout a click or some that way. "he points in the direction of the blood trail. "The attackers were very thorough, there is no shell casings or anything else of value left upon the bodies. I would say from the damage to the bodies it was general gun work. Nothing of larger calibre it would seem. Couldn't find any vehicle tracks .. but the men all headed back towards Krakow. They would have some scouts out I would wager so we should be cautious from here on in, eyes peeled. I agree though .. I have no intentions on remaining anywhere in one spot for too long. Anything in those papers John?"
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 am

Lawrence stares at Nikoli, "Do you not get the hint Russian boy? You come over 'ere and think because you are defective that we all be friends? You earn your friendship now 'comrade'".

Lawrence moves away uneasily, the Russian making him uneasy. He could see that Nikoli knew how to handle himself, it made Lawrence wonder why such a well trained Russian Soldier would defect in the first place. After all, they were winning.

As he moves away, Lawrence notices Bear materialise out of the fauna. He listens eagerly to the gathered intel.
"Oui! 'e is right" Lawrence chips in agreeing with Bear "We stand ahround 'ere and do nothing when we should be moving. Time to make 'aste no?" he throws down his cigarette and puts it out with his foot. "Well?", he looks at everyone and shrugs.
Anon
Anon

http://www.twitter.com/theinnerpaul

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhus Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:19 am

as Nikoli watches Lawrence he say's to him in a calm voice

"i am not here to fight comrade i just want to get home and live my life in peace and i will not let anyone stop me from doing this"

he pause's for a moment to take another draw of his cigar and continue's to say

"we are all going to need each other before we get to our destination, i can fix vehicle, without me you dont move your vehicle if it break down... so comrade's all i am asking for is a chance to get home, i will fix vehicle... you take me where i need to go"
Typhus
Typhus

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:21 am

with a clance to bear, john shrugs, "only just scratched the surface, there is a heap of it here, i will grab em and keep reading as we move... bound to be somthing"
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 pm

Bear nods to John with half a grin. "Sounds good, knew I could count on ya. Yell if ya find anything useful in them." As he finishes he looks over the group once more. "Ok, we gotta tread careful now, we know theres some unfriendlies in the general area ... would seem they be headin the same way we are ... and they are on foot so I don't really want to warn them we are a comin . We need to stow this infightin' for a bit too. "he looks around again closely at the group. "i know we all got some beef's wid each other, but this shit in front o' us is more important, the rest can wait. Nikolai. You really need tah be seein what repairs you can make to that damage to the Hummer ... instead of sleepin'. You got that list o' gear ya need yet? we might get lucky with some parts of those wrecks back there ... doubt it but ya never know .. Kawalski , hows ya med supplies? Might need to get a list and some descriptions for us to keep an eye out. Never know what we might stumble across."He pauses a moment and takes a draw from his canteen before continuing. "Lawrence, wanna take the 50 cal when we on a move? Kawalski can take the wheel. keep your eyes peeled guys ... we don't want surpises. Any questions? Or can we move this along people.?
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Lawrence looks at Bear and nods his agreement. Turning to face Nikoli he says in a mock Russian accent "So you now fix car, make it go go?" he gives Nikoli a grin and jumps up to check the mounted .50 cal.
Anon
Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Jumping in the drivers seat Kawalski puts his belt on. he quietly says to himself "Time to go whoop, whoop." Looks back to Bear, "Med supplies are alright for now, but like women with jewelry. Always want more. Doesn't matter what it is I can use it all." Kicks the engine over once everybody is in the Hum-Vee and grins, "Remember guys. I used to drive an Ambulance.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Bear watches as the group steps to it and tosses his pack into the passenger seat and steps up, standing on the door step and looking around.
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhus Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:48 am

Nikoli say's

"smartass frog..."

he turn's to Bear and say's

"i will look over piece of sh*t and see what need's to be fixed and let you know what i need, you know if we can get russian vehicle it will be more reliable, maybe russian armoured vehicle...not every russian know i defect maybe just maybe we could find small russian outpost with small numbers and i walk in and take, i mean im only russian.... the enemy... what do you have to lose?"

as he wait's for a reply he grab's his tool's from the hummvee and get's to works looking over the vehicle trying to determine what he need's and how long it may take.
Typhus
Typhus

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:58 am

looking across to nikoli john smiles
sorry boss, but we dont have dont have enough duct tape and prayer spare to keep those russian things going. we need to make a path krakow. se lets step to it"
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhus Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:10 am

after about half an hour Nikoli turn's and call's to Bear and tell's him some bad new's

"with about 6 hour's hard work i get vehicle up and running for about 3 week's top's it has bullet hole's every where. there is couple in radiator and im sure even you american know that vehicle wont make it more than couple of hundred metre's, there is also small hole in fuel tank i have plugged with bolt but it wont hold for long so if you are willing to wait it i can fix...i will need weilder and small metal plate to fix fuel tank properly...i hope you have spare fuel we have lost about half tank"

Nikoli can see by the look on Bear's face that he isnt happy with the new's.
Typhus
Typhus

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:05 am

Kawalski sticks his head out the window looking toward Nikoli tinkering around on the trucks and says, "Come on leave them Detroit Lemons alone lets go. I don't really want to sit here in this bullet magnet." Brings his head back in and shakes his head and crosses his arms on the steering wheel. "Sh!t, would like to put some miles between us and who ever is out there"
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:10 am

As impatient as Bear was waiting for Nikolai to finish his inspections, it certainly does not improve at all with the forthcoming news. He kneads at his furrowed brow for a moment in thought before snapping his fingers and clicking his tongue, turning to John. "Grab those half dozen eggs we found in that chook shed back at the farmhouse." His smiles widely as he pauses for effect. "How many outdoors offroaders we got 'ere? It works a treat. Crack them eggs into the radiator, top up the water and lets get rollin before the fuel leaks out and we get no where. Won't fix the thing, but should keep it from leakin' to get us somewhere where we can fix it."

OOC - yes I actually have done this once and it does work Very Happy The hot water hardens the eggs and they seal the hole
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:54 am

refer to vehicle notes in the Twilight info thread
Vehicle List
Final Damnation :: Twilight 2000 Role-play :: Twilight 2000/2013 Information
Page 1 of 1• Actions !

Actions !
View posts since last visit
View your posts
View unanswered posts
Topic is being watched

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send to a friend
Copy BBCode URL
Print this page

Vehicle List
Admin on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:05 pm

.Vehicle list for the group is provided here. Currently it is a HMMWV with a few bullet holes in it including the wind-screen, so remember your ride is a little "shot up", and would be a endless source of misery for Nick, your mechanic.

HMMWV "Hum-Vee," "Hummer" (Unarmored Cargo Vehicle): The above letters stand for "high-mobility, multipurpose wheeled vehicle," and the acronym inspired the two nicknames applied to the vehicle. It is a four-wheeldrive, off-road vehicle designed as a light scout, utility, and cargo vehicle, and has replaced the jeep in U.S. service. It has a weapons mount (C) above the commander's seat; however, no weapon is provided.

Price: $20,000 (C/S)
Fuel Type: D, G, A
Load: 1.25 tons
Veh Wt: 2 tons
Crew: 2+4
Mnt: 2
Night Vision: Headlights

Tr Mov: 200/60
Com Mov: 50/15
Fuel Cap: 90
Fuel Cons: 30
Combat Statistics
Config: Stnd HF: 1
Susp: W(2) HS:1
HR:1

Differences with your Hum-Vee:

A currently full tank of fuel. (Diesel)

1x full 20-liter Jerrycan + 1x Empty 20-liter Jerrycan (Both attached to the back of the vehicle via ropes)

1x M2HB (Loaded with 1 105-round belt, and with an additional belt spare)
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:08 am

Kawalski jumps out of the Hum-Vee and slams the door shut. Walks up to Nikoli, in an very aggitated tone tell him "We have been traveling all this time with bullet holes in the radiator and this is the first time that you bothered to check it, huh? G0d damn commie bastard you call your self a mechanic! Jeez us! Not checking the radiator is like me not even noticing some bullet wounds in some poor bastards lungs! We are really f^cked then if this is a service we are going to expect from this traitor....oh I'm sorry defector! Next time wake the f^ck up and your job! Storms off heading to the back of the HUM-VEE shacking his head and muttering quietly to himself. "usless, potato skin drinking, cold soup eating douche bag... Opens the door and grabs his kit, puts it on.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:43 am

Lawrence looks at Bear strangely "You vant to use our already limited rashuns to fix dis broken piece of junk? Maybe, jus' maybe ve should be using them to fill our stomachs? I know you boy ahmerican soldiers do not like to valk far but i think it is maybe time to start liking it." Lawrence checks the weapons loading state. Finding no round in the chamber, he unhooks the belt and fire off the action of the M2HB. Satisfied he pushes the weapon release on the mount forward and unhooks the gun swiftly. "Now, who vants this piece of crap huh? You?" facing towards Nikoli he hands the weapon out to him.
Anon
Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhus Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:13 am

Nikoli look's at Kawalski and say's to him

" you pick me up, did not ask to look over vehicle how was i suppose to know sh*t box have so much damage under hood?...i dont know how you got this far with busted radiator its not really possiable...if you think you can do better job let's see it..if not stick to patching up wounded men and dont tell me how to do my job.... you are only medic i am only mechanic like it or not we are stuck with each other so play nice or next vehicle you get to carry the wounded might get you left behind and not go...i defect because i didnt like seeing russian military using women and children and then excuting them just to try and bribe villiage's just to find you"

Nikoli turn's to Bear and say's

"in all my mechanic year's i have never heard of boiled eggs fixing radiator ..is this something you american's learn in the military? i was never learnt that.... our countries do thing's very different...Bear i try not to gain favour with you but since no-one had asked me when i was picked up and if you would like to know i can tell you about russian vehicle and tank's maybe weak spot's to help you... maybe there are some you have not seen"

Nikoli look's at Lawrence and say's him

"i might not understand much english but i did understand what Bear had just said he said "Grab those half dozen eggs we found in that chook shed back at the farmhouse." they are not our ration's if you are that hungry why dont you go look for frog..i dont want your crap i have my own weapon's
Typhus
Typhus

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:29 pm

with a shake of his head john looks up from the paperwork and frowns
"why dont we just calm down and get it done... whatever we are doing. theres no reason to start pointing fingers. lets face it we need each other."licking his thumb john flicks a page over and looks back down
"and nikoli you havnt been holding out on us have you, cause i havnt seen a ration pack in a while now, if you have a stash sittin round i wouldnt mind knowing about it"
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Finishes connecting his back back and webbing to each other, Kawalski slams the door shut and grinds his teeth. "Just a medic? Dlaczego zadają sobie nawet trudu, pomagając tym ludziom! As for not knowing anything is wrong guess you are blind too! Guessing that these bullet holes must be speed holes in Russia." Tightens his shoulder straps. "If it's going to take 6 hours to get it running, I'll see you all in Krakow." Places his helmet on his head, does the chin strap and begins slowly down the road heading toward Krakow. "Nie martw się Mówię Polski biegle" Cocks his rifle and places it across his body, continually observing the surroundings.

Last edited by lord_luapssor on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:36 am

With a heavy sigh, and a load of almost inaudible swearing beneath his breath, Bear angrily drops from his perch on the Hummvee and crouch down to look under the vehicle at the fuel tank. "So wheres this imminent leak ya got down 'ere? theres no fuel laying bout on the ground an if its as bad as ya reckon, I'd be sayin' we would see some sign of it." He gets back to his feet. "Yo Kawalski! Get this bitch runnin'! Push on as far as we can, least for five more clicks and we'll park it up and reccy Krakow .. i doubt its soundin' too friendly .. but id rather have some sort of fallback ride if the shit hits the proverbial. Lawrence, get that gun back on its mount for now, Nikol .. nik .. what eva the f#$% your name is ... eggs work! trust me! They'd be too damn frozzen in your friggin' mudda russia to be any use ... if you guys are set on walkin' , fine by me, but I aim to get some clicks behind me fore the sun goes down. Mount up! Shut the f#$% up and stop belly achin'. Unless you other mob of derro's have got a better plan, lets get some motion happenin. Let's go john.'"
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:02 am

Kawalski stops walking about 100 feet south of the rest of the group, turns to face the group and walks back, flicking the safety back on his rifle. Removes his pack and webbing and throws it in the back of the Hum-Vee. Unclips the helmets chin strap and slings his rifle across his back. Opens the drivers door and leans against it. "We pushing it or going to try and use the eggs? Jerry-rig a truck one if it's still there. Let get moving. This area is making my nervous and would like to find some area to camp before night fall."
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:17 am

Bear grabs the eggs from the back of the Hummvee and moves to pop the bonnet, opening the radiator cap and quickly cracking them into the top. He then gets the dirty bottle of weater and tops it up before slamming the bonnet home and throwing his gear angrily into the Hummvee, sitting in the passenger seat and slamming the door,

"You got 30 seconds or you are walkin'!"
Bear yells out the window.
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 am

Kawalski takes his rifle from over his shoulders, jumps up in the drivers seat and places the rifle in between the seat and the console, checking to make sure the safety was on before doing so. Kicks the engine over and waiting for everybody to get in. Once everybody has entered the Hum-Vee he looks in to the back compartment. 'We all here?"
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next