Final Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act Two - Glory in the Dark (Brandon)

2 posters

Go down

Act Two - Glory in the Dark (Brandon) Empty Act Two - Glory in the Dark (Brandon)

Post  Admin Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:50 am

Fallback position 1, photo for reference, first cross-road linking up primary defense streets.

Act Two - Glory in the Dark (Brandon) Fallba10
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://finaldamnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Act Two - Glory in the Dark (Brandon) Empty Re: Act Two - Glory in the Dark (Brandon)

Post  Admin Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:36 am

After words were exchanged with the Major, 2nd Lieutenant Boone was given orders to take command of defending the cross-roads fall back position with both Falker and Chancer unit, minus one man, Dallas the assigned Sniper. The 2.5 Ton truck although half-loaded with Fuel was to be used as a temporary medical aid station and he was to be able to use the men in Chancer for whichever purposes he deemed necessary into defend the position and maintain medical aid where needed. The Panzer assigned with Falker is to be held back in reserve and used as reinforcement if required on a flank that needs the additional fire power.

The intersection itself is a testament to the amount of fighting that had been done in this mountain village, the buildings brought down completely into rubble with many corpses strewn in them and around them on the streets left to rot in both military and civilian clothing. With the ample cover provided by these rubble buildings and wrecks of vehicles it did not take long to form a defensive line then prepare for combat as the sun sank out of view and the crescent moon rose to bathe the eerily silent streets in its blue-hue light.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Act Two - Glory in the Dark (Brandon) Empty Re: Act Two - Glory in the Dark (Brandon)

Post  lord_luapssor Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:19 am

Brandon while walking the line thinks to himself. 'This is bullshit! What am I sposed to go with a deuce and a half, that's half full of gas! I wanted a couple of Humvee's to transport the wounded out.' He shakes his heads and makes his way to the truck. Climbing up on the back of the truck he lifts the flap up.
"IsabelleDo what you can in here, I know there isn't much room. Just set up a couple of racks. Oh put the ears and BP cuff on the wall much easier to get to and also out of the way."
He jumps back down and walks to the middle of the line, steps on some rubble making sure all his men sees him and says.
"Alright men we are the Alamo! Everybody is going to be coming though here on the way to the boat. I want that truck clear expect for wounded and us when the time comes to bug out. When the shit hits the fan, and it will we will be ready. Keep you heads on a swivel. The fighting my be in that direction" points down on the roads. "But we may get a vanguard unit sneaking up on us and also our own men making there way to the boat. Chances are we are going to the last there. But DAMN IT! I will make for damn sure we wont be left behind. Any sign of us or them, yell it out. Remember the code phrase to identify friendlies, it may just save all of us."
Brandon steps down and walks toward the tank. "Falker keep that ready for action. You boys might get to have some with it." Brandon then turns and walks back to the line and takes up his position, with easy access to the truck.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:21 am

test
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:21 am

The member 'lord_luapssor' has done the following action : Task Check

'D6' : 6
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down