Final Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Longest Night (Act 3 - Sanchez, Guns, Bear, Gunson)

+2
whitescar
Admin
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Longest Night (Act 3 - Sanchez, Guns, Bear, Gunson) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Longest Night (Act 3 - Sanchez, Guns, Bear, Gunson)

Post  Typhus Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 am

Sanchez look's over the men to see who not wounded and points to a couple of them and say's

"you, you and you come with me i want a small perimetre set up eight metre's from the entrance i want a four metre gap between you, no-one or nothing get's near us without us hearing them, we need to get the jump on anything that trie's to get to close, if thing's take a turn protect the wounded we have some good men we are gunna need, we dont have much ammo so try and conserve it"

Sanchez set's himself up between two of men whom he had chosen and keep's watch for any type of movement.
Typhus
Typhus

Back to top Go down

The Longest Night (Act 3 - Sanchez, Guns, Bear, Gunson) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Longest Night (Act 3 - Sanchez, Guns, Bear, Gunson)

Post  lord_luapssor Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:53 am

Looks over to Gunson and Guns getting ready to breech the facility. "I wouldn't take Guns in with you. His leg is barely staying together and needs work.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:04 am

Bears eyes flutter open, he once again groans, coughing slightly and clutching at his stomach as he does so, obviously in distress. he mumbles something unintelligable beneath his breath, and looks around slightly with an unfocused gaze.
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:16 am

Hearing Bear coughing, Kawalski runs over to him. Quickle asses him and re-checks his wounds. Goes in to Jump bag and pulls out an ampule and syringe. Cracks open the ampule and draws the liquid from it. Injects the syringe in the IV line port. "This should help you relax buddy. Don't worry I haven't given you too much. I'll just bust out the Narcan if I have" Smiles and pats Bear on the shoulder before moving to his leg and treating it.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:20 am

Bears eyes remain open but unfocused and he murmers something "f###kin' Doc too busy assin' me.. medical ... mum ... dogs...guns..". He is obviously not quite with it

OOC-
u said you 'quickly asses him- well actually u said quickle but doesnt sound as good
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:20 am

with a small grin guns shakes his head "how did i know you were going to say that" standing gingerly guns pulls a grenade from his combat webbing and moves slowly down the stairs keeping his back pressed against the wall looking carfully for murder holes.
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Evaluating the bunker entrance is a fairly ease task, as progression down into its concreated path proceeds the concept that the establishment is built more for civilian use rather then military. If defenses have been established into its walkway none of them fire, open or seem active at all.

Approaching the door itself gives nothing but a sense of awe, the doors have been forged of mighty solid steel seeming many inches thick and may be locked electronically or from the inside as no apparent methods of opening it from the outside can be seen. Blood covers the entire door, most of it hand prints and some of it smeared along as the hand rubbed along it, near the center of the door towards the bottom is a incredibly large stain of blood that also seems to cover most of the ground below it as well. A tiny, seemingly lifeless camera has been established over a sign written in a foreign language above the huge doors.

The rain continues to fall heavily around, thankfully the bunker seems to have created quite a large clearing around it. Many tracks can be found, however the mud makes them impossible to tell much about them anymore, some empty ammo casings similar to that being used by the Russians can be seen around - Most of the surviving casings being found on the the concrete path leading to the entrance.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://finaldamnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:37 pm

guns edges forwards carfully, sligging his styre and drawing his pistol, he approaches the door warily.
"the spent russian caseings are on the outside... thats a promising sign" guns says to gunson as he looks up towards the camera
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:49 pm

With a slow creaking sound of mechanics the door begins to slowly slide open. A body's head caught in the middle of it and crushed giving off a horrible smell to the air with the rest of the Russian clothed corpse still much intact besides his right leg which seems shredded by some sort of raking wound. Drenched in its own blood the body gives off a distasteful view of what might of happened to it.

Inside a small hallway leads on, with heavy-looking steel walls to either side to a small junction leading right approximately twenty feet onwards, where another door seems closed straight ahead just on from the junction. To the left is a small room with dark tinted windows with the obvious intent of making them one-way, looking into the corridor and a door further on along the left which may lead into it.

The metal floors, roof and walls are all basked in the glow of red emergency lights placed every few feet on both sides of the walls, giving tiny little dark gaps between the lights in a underground lighting fashion.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:07 am

Kawalski seeing Guns and Gunson entering the building shakes his head. Saying to nobody in particular has he continues to treat on the more Critical soldiers "That dumbass shouldn't be walking on a leg that is let alone breaching a building. But what do I know this is only my bread and butter here and I have seen people loose a leg from a gun shot wound that wasn't half as bad and that was when I work for Detroit fire. Not my problem when he comes hopping back holding his leg." Shrugs and grabs another field dressing from his Jump Kit and noticing that it's dwindling. Looks in side it, mumbles to himself "These damn bullet magnets are decreasing my supplies. God I hope that I can get some more inside here, don't care if they Russian or what."
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:47 pm

The Camera pans left and right, seeming to look over the entire group present near the bunkers doors.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:48 pm

guns walk's forward slowly, moving his pistol back and forth across the hallway trying to cover both the door and the window, but his progess is interupted as his trailing right leg catches on the frame of the doorway. dumping guns heavily onto the ground, a scream of agony peircing his lips as he drops the grenade and reaches for his leg

Last edited by DEATH on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Hearing the scream echoing out the door, dives in to his Jump Kit and pulls out an ampule and begins to prepare a syringe. Recaps it and places it in a spare loop in his webbing. Grabs a couple of field dressings and puts them in his side leg pockets. Adjust his helmet and pulls out his pistol. Noticing that several soldiers are looking at him strange he address them "There are only types of screams that you can identify easy. One is the death wail coming from a family member over a loved one who has died and the other was. Absolute agony."

Quickly makes his way in to the corridor, with his pistol drawn looking for "Guns". Gets to him holsters his pistol and looks over his leg. "This time I'll give you leaded stuff" smiles "You wont feel much of anything very soon.". Injects Guns leg with the syringe and begins to dress it. Looks behind him and seeing the light coming from the door grabs hold of Guns' combat webbing and begins to drag him out. Looking where he is going to get out says "Is it just you or are all Aussies this crazy?"
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 pm

trying to clear his vision guns shakes his head as he is dragged away from the bunker door. but keeps his pistol trained down the corridor for a few moments till the drugs take effect. his vision blurring, and tactile senses degreading rapidly guns feels the pistol slip from his grip. the burning agony of his leg drifting away, to a distant memory.
looking up towards kawlski, guns flashes a half hearted smile "only the dummmb onneess"
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:35 am

Another camera placed against the walls inside the hallway turn in the direction of Guns and the entrance.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:39 pm

"Kawalski, send Sanchez up here quick smart! Let's get a move on!"

Gunson looks at the helpless and unconcious Guns being dragged out of the building.

Giving a sly grin at the SAS trooper he mockingly says "That boys definately got a comcob stuck up his ass."

Gunson unslings his MP5K and flicks open the ammo pouch containing the MP5's rounds.

"Where the f*ck is that soldier. SANCHEZ GET YOUR A*SE UP HERE NOW!!
Anon
Anon

http://www.twitter.com/theinnerpaul

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:11 pm

While Guns is moved out of the entrance of the bunker with Kawalski other troops wait patiently for progress into the dimly red-lit and steel lined hallway leading off to doors in every direction. Right around the corner to a sealed heavy steel door that closed from a security lock on the right hand side of it, same with the doorway leading further on straight ahead. A less secure, thinner steel door leads off to the left into what you could assume is the tinted black glassed room overlooking the hallway itself.

The decapitated Russian soldiers body still lays in a thick pool of its own blood in the center of the one mighty bunker door, clearly having its head pulverized by the doors closing with deep scarring marks on its legs.

Eerily two Cameras, one outside above the entrance and another on the walls of the hallway scan over the group, studying the men outside and around. Bear lays injured heavily, and Sanchez moves to regroup with the Captain.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3