Final Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One -the sea of dragons" - Søybjörn and Skwisgaa

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chapter One -the sea of dragons" - Søybjörn and Skwisgaa - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter One -the sea of dragons" - Søybjörn and Skwisgaa

Post  Admin Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Pausing before the pounce on Skwisgaar, Søybjörn grins broadly then circles looking for a opening on his old friend. "Looks like our kin made it, just in time to see you try and struggle free of my grasp again!" He lunges for Skwisgaar's leg.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://finaldamnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chapter One -the sea of dragons" - Søybjörn and Skwisgaa - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter One -the sea of dragons" - Søybjörn and Skwisgaa

Post  lord_luapssor Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Skwisgaar looking out at the other ship approaching gets tackled by Søybjörn and hits the deck hard. "ooo that was dirty.. distracting me with the ship." With a massive heave he rolls him and Søybjörn so that Søybjörn is on his back and Skwisgaar sits on top of him. "Try again brother, I seem to be the one who has pinned you." Smiles and starts to slap Søybjörn face gently.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:49 am

Søybjörn grins to Skwisgaar wolfishly before wiggling around under him suddenly to make him pay for such a tender pin and overbalance him as he rolls free enough from under him to swing up his legs while leaning onto his back towards Skwisgaar's head to try and lock him in between them, failing that, come up again onto his knees ready to respond. "Try harder, friend!" he cries out merrily.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Failing to pin Skwisgaar and landing on his knees to come back up to a standing point, before sizing up prepared against his old friend, Søybjörn chuckles. "I seem to remember a time when you disturbed a Fenrisian Mammoth - I have never seen a man run so fast in his life, mind you, if it had caught you, you would of only had moments to live!" With a playful grin he watches Skwisgaar's movements with interest.

He glances to the water just over Skwisgaar's shoulder and nods in that direction, his actions not letting his guard down for a moment. "Care for a swim? Bet the Ripperfish aren't biting today." He smiles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Skwisgaar stand up slowly dusting himself off while shaking head and smiling. "You only seen me running when you turned your head while running faster with a nice brown streak following" chuckle. quickly glances behind him looking toward where Søybjörn is looking at. Smirks and takes a few steps back heading toward the edge of the ship. "While catching some fish sounds tempting. I think you need a bath first" laughs and with his hands out front motions to Søybjörn to attack him.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:13 am

The peaks are still high and daunting as the dragonboat hugs the coastline, cutting a straight line parallel to the beaches.
The second boat has managed to pull into sight and is close enough that all can see the familiar markings. The repairs still continue somewhat to the broken spars from the sea dragon, and the boat life is returning to normal following th incidents. A group of the men still gather around the almost empty mead barrel as the excitemnt and nearness of what is to come.
It would appear as the sun begins to dip towards the horizon, that there is about an hour of daylight left.
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Søybjörn steps in towards his old friend, then grins and shakes his head, instead reaching out to clasp him on the shoulder if he will let him. "Your a good friend, not to mention a slow runner. I was long gone from teasing that Fenrisian Mammoth before you even realised I had!" He chuckles and then nods towards the horizon with his merth dying into a sullen expression. "No matter what happens, Skwisgaar. I will be at your side."

He looks back to Skwisgaar. "There is no one I would be more honored to fight beside."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Skwisgaar drops his guard and relaxes his shoulders. "Aye borther there is nobody else I would want to stand beside either." Walks over to where the mead and food were and picks are the scraps. Looks out the sun setting, other boat and then out the cliffs in the distance. "Tomorrow is going to be a glorious day Søybjörn, we shall bring back honor to our clan and defeat the vial scum that took our land those many years ago" fold his arms and continues looking out on the horizon.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:35 am

Looking over the mead himself, Søybjörn digs through the scraps for a cup to fill. "Aye, tomorrow will be a day we will not soon forget - Perhaps you could get a pretty scar to help you get a wench too." He grins before gulping down another cup of mead.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:03 am

Skwisgaar smirks and chukles. "And ruin my pretty face. I don't think so. Wont your sheep get jealous of you if you get all scarred up? Don't think he will like women coming around." Yawns a little and looks around toward the dimming sun. "hmm I think the day and the mead is starting to catch up with me." Walks over and gathers his equipment.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Søybjörn nods towards his friend, a broad smile settled on his lips as he turns to find his spot to sleep from, glancing over all the members of his family and clan with a sense of pride evident in his features. He shifts his back until he himself finds a spot for comfort on the wet, wooden boards, his eyes scanning the sister ship for a long moment, looking over the men there and then the sky above.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Seeing Søybjörn bunking down for the down, Skwisgaar in turns looks for spot to rest. Walks over to his original seat he had before the attack of the Dragon and grabs his furs. Throwing the pelt around himself and rest against the wall of the boat, tucks his knees in close to his chest and rests his axe next him within arms reach. Looks around at the rest of the boat doing the same apart from the few crew left to maintain the boat though the night. Takes one final look at the horizon lowers his head in pray and then attempts to sleep thought the excitment and fear of the coming day.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:39 am

The night passes quickly, the calls from the watches as they change shifts offering brief interludes to the dull star-filled night. All pretense at storm clouds have vanished from sight allowing the slight glow of the crescent moon to filter onto the deck.
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:31 am

It is not long before yells awaken the men on the ship and from the position of the moon it would appear to be somewhere in the hours before misnight. A call comes from the watch post "Land sighted! Straight ahead". The men on board rush to the side and see the dark shape of the beach ahead. Søybjörn's father steadily guides the dragonship closer to the beach, landing it skillfully as men climb from the sides to begin to drag it ashore and secure it.
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3