Final Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tad swamped for time atm sorry

4 posters

Go down

A tad swamped for time atm sorry Empty A tad swamped for time atm sorry

Post  whitescar Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:40 am

Due to madly performing some house Reno's, my time is/will be limited this week.
Dark Heresy - keep spamming the free for all RP threads guys - going great - Ill try to get an update tonight/morning to push u thru a bit ready for the weekends events Very Happy

Stu - twilight - ill get some time to post for it
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

A tad swamped for time atm sorry Empty Re: A tad swamped for time atm sorry

Post  whitescar Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:06 pm

k guys - update - be prepared for some major updates to the threads leading to the weekend.

Both groups are pretty well where i wanted them.

The wolf group may need to update to let me know what they are doing - bunking down or pushing back to the village - just so i know where to continure from.

Character sheets are almost completed, may need to ask a few last minute questions to finish fleshing toons out Very Happy

Any requests or background ideas, looks, whatever you still wish for toons - send them to me - the time is right Very Happy
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:19 pm

im working this weekend so wont be able to post much during the days, unless its my lunch hour. just thought that i would let everyone know that so they arnt waiting for me to move it on/post
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:36 am

Just a touch base post for you guys who were enjoying DH.

Most of my major renovation projects are almost complete - sanding varnishing floors, carpeting, light replacement are done (or almost completed)
Painting is onto the last of the trim and touch ups

Then its the shitty little list of the little things to do - the 1/2 jobs that just add up - gotta work through that as quick as I can.

but I am still alive and here, trying to throw some posts up where and when I can.

With DH, basically
group 1 (wolf group) is at the edge of the village - it is after dark, they are incoming with the dead and the slaughtered wolves. The village is partially walled and will have sentries posted. There are no large gates though - fallen into disrepair and never been replaced/repaired. The night will bring some smaller feasting and drinking (as tomorrow night holds the large festival).

group 2
Pretty much it is during the night, and less than a day from landfall to where you are headed. There will be basically the ships general running of through the day, preparations of gear for the proposed venture, generally everyones excitement will be at a high - but also very serious.

I know a few of you are quite aware of where I am heading with this next stage of the game - all I ask is go with the flow, don't overthink it (because it will be all going by the roll of the dice for this one - so its all up to u guys on how the scene unfolds). you need to try and portray the hatred that you should have and don't hold back at all with anything.

i will post some OOC notes on how the scene would be treated in the culture so you guys will know how to respond to the situation.

Also just need a 'Hoo-Harr' from you guys to let me know who is still keen to continue or who would like to retire. Or if there are any new peeps that wish to join in.
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  Typhus Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:37 am

still interested mate cant wait to get back into it
Typhus
Typhus

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 am

im still keen
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 pm

I'm still here lol. Time to keep moving.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down