Final Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas and suggestions and what you want :D - ongoing thread

4 posters

Go down

Ideas and suggestions and what you want :D - ongoing thread Empty Ideas and suggestions and what you want :D - ongoing thread

Post  whitescar Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 am

Ok, Id also like to open this thread for you all as well.

Suggestions!! tHIS IS YOUR CHANCE!! as I begin to prepare future plots and storyline. We have had a few days to get the feel of the style etc and in an aim to continue the enoyment i am seeking some input. it can be anything. personal requests, want to see more combat, less combat, have some background ideas you would like to explore/flesh out in game, a chance to perform some role or specific action etc. Its just a loose open thread for discussion Very Happy

Any and all.

Anything you dont like?
What would your character like to do?
What do you want to do considering this world etc and game style

its just a fun chance for you guys to add some ideas into the style and direction Very Happy I mean maybe I wont use anything, or some things etc but since we dont get together in the same room very often its hard to get any feedback on what you want Very Happy

The story thread is very loose and flowing, so many things will be introduced/incorporated as we progress, but hey, always nice to some input Very Happy

Last edited by whitescar on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Ideas and suggestions and what you want :D - ongoing thread Empty Re: Ideas and suggestions and what you want :D - ongoing thread

Post  Typhus Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:45 am

loving it just the way it is, if this continues more combat would be great
Typhus
Typhus

Back to top Go down

Ideas and suggestions and what you want :D - ongoing thread Empty Re: Ideas and suggestions and what you want :D - ongoing thread

Post  DEATH Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 am

lol craig... its all been combat. wouldnt mind a chance to get a greater feel for the comunity/world that we are in. this type of roleplay is good for exploring the charicters, i want combat.. but having some depth to the ingame world (i know there is heaps of depth in reference material) but i want to actualy live it

hope that made some sense
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 am

Combat is nice and all but I personally don't want it to become a Hack and Slash adventure. As Grant said I would like a chance to flesh out the toon and the world we are in. I'm not reading anything about since I want to explore it though that of my toon. Easier playing wise to presented that way rather going, no, no f^cking no that not how it's done.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 am

excellent - we are about at a stage where you actually have to do some independant RP - its a chance for you to do some character building with the others, develop some backgrounds, grudges, old tales, or fishing trips so to speak in a game sense .
These ties and stories will be a good thing to carry right through for as long as we continue this gaming idea Very Happy

Truth be told the combat scenes were only spupposed to be a short minimal lead into some heavy RP events ... but we all sorta got carried away I thought what the hell lets go with it Very Happy
Like ti said at this point we delve into the deeper side of toons - if u want anything verified or explained b4 posting - alls good. There will be another nice combatty/action scene soon, but i think everyone needs to get drunk and delve into their souls for a bit - ill add the occasional 'plot post' as we go to keep you on track, but this is a chance for some good threads that are all about u guys.
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:55 am

I just have to wait to post again Sad draw back from living in the past lol
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  whitescar Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 am

so theres a request .... get a post on there so u can continue lol
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_luapssor Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:05 am

already have lol, need to wait for stuart to react to it haha

yay something to do. Need a break all these freaking drugs I'm studying to blur in to one big drug. Why hasn't Fuckitol been invented?
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down