Final Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh BTW - Bonus XP for those enjoying some RP / character background development

3 posters

Go down

Oh BTW - Bonus XP for those enjoying some RP / character background development Empty Oh BTW - Bonus XP for those enjoying some RP / character background development

Post  whitescar Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Yeh I know its a con but ... Would love you guys to start to create a background and explore it with RP threads at the moment Very Happy
Soooooo Im offering double XP to those joining it with it Very Happy
whitescar
whitescar

Back to top Go down

Oh BTW - Bonus XP for those enjoying some RP / character background development Empty Re: Oh BTW - Bonus XP for those enjoying some RP / character background development

Post  DEATH Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 pm

sorry kids but it only just occured to me, but for a fucking while now i have misspelled my charicters name... its gizur.

can i ask if we can chage it to how i have been spelling it- gizor, instead of gizur??
anyone got a problem with that?
DEATH
DEATH

Back to top Go down

Oh BTW - Bonus XP for those enjoying some RP / character background development Empty Re: Oh BTW - Bonus XP for those enjoying some RP / character background development

Post  lord_luapssor Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 pm

I do god damn it!!! there is no deed pole in the dark grim future you deal with it. Very Happy (hows my scarsam?)

Nah don't care. If it's going to be easier then go for it.
lord_luapssor
lord_luapssor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down